December 10, 2013

Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR - AKA The Next Ten Books I Plan to Read (41)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I am NOTORIOUSLY BAD at sticking to these TBR lists. I actually don't know why I do them anymore. They're mostly just really embarrassing because I get to the end and I see how terribly I've failed. So I think I'm just going to list the next 10 books I think I'll be reading and leave it at that. (Winter technically starts in like two weeks, right? This totally works.) So. Here's my next ten books (not including the one I'm reading right now: GOING ROGUE by Robin Benway).


YEAH. MORE ROBIN HOOD RETELLINGS WITH CROSS DRESSING FOR GABY.

I am so ready for this book to hit me right in the feels and destroy me. So ready. 

This book promises to be amazing. Therefore it must be amazing. (I hope you guys aren't sick of this pun yet because I feel like everyone's going to be making it and you're gonna be stuck with it for a long, long time.)

Beauty and the Beast retelling with mythology thrown in. Yes please and thank you.

I picked this one up on Netgalley on a whim. It's fantasy, so that sounds interesting. And it comes out soon, so I better get on that. 

LOOK AT ALL OF THOSE TV SCREENS.

If you look at the entry just before this one, you'll notice we're getting into my Macmillan winter ARCs. They must get read. Therefore.

This is another Macmillan ARC I have but I also really like the cover so *puts chin in palm* *am ready*

I have clearly been slacking on reading the ARCs Macmillan so kindly sent me. And this post is clearly just my way of saying I'll be reading them all presently.

I happen to be really excited about this one, despite my obligatory great push to keep up with this schedule I've set for myself. The cover's really pretty, it sounds like it's going to be amazing and, what is that font? I'm really digging it.

Does this cover freak you guys out as much as it freaks me out? I mean, where are the eyes? Not that I particularly like covers with faces on them, but where are the eyes. I'm a'scared. (Also, yes, I know this Number Eleven on a Top Ten list but it's the last of my Macmillan ARCs so DEAL.)

My list this week is actually exciting because these books look so good I can't even. And because I really will read all of these TBR books. Yay obligations! Let me know which of these you're excited about/what's on your TBR in the comments below!