July 29, 2014

Ten (Or Eleven) Authors Whose Books I Buy Compulsively (58)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I have a serious book buying problem. Like, when I get birthday money, my dad asks: "How many books do you think you can buy with that?" I brush him off, but the truth is? I'm crunching the numbers even before he asks. So it's no shock that I have many books and, more specifically, many books by my favorite authors.

PLEASE NOTE: I have not read all books pictured below. There are a few instances of good reading behavior from me, but definitely not for each and every picture. Which basically means I'm a hoarder. And please try not to judge me for my Rainbow Rowell collection. (I KNOW, OKAY? I KNOW.)

So let's do this thing.


TAMORA PIERCE
Try not to be shocked by this.


RAINBOW ROWELL
My Rainbow Rowell collection is embarrassing.

RICK RIORDAN
I love it.



SCOTT WESTERFELD
I also have an ARC of AFTERWORLDS, it just lives on a different shelf in a room in which people are currently sleeping.

SARAH DESSEN
Duh-Doy.


MAGGIE STIEFVATER
Once again, if you are shocked, you deserve the fly that'll make its way into your mouth.

GARTH NIX
I also have CLARIEL in ARC form, also in that other room where people sleep, along with AFTERWORLDS.


MEG CABOT
Jesse. de. Silva.

PATRICIA C. WREDE
These precious fantasy mass market paperbacks are from my Wee-Little-Gaby days. I remember them and the dragons inside so fondly, I have kept them on my shelves for many a year. 



GAYLE FORMAN
Not shown here: My English and Hebrew copies of IF I STAY. I. Love. Gayle. Forman.

VICTORIA SCHWAB
I have four books from other authors as well, but I really love Victoria Schwab and needed one more book for the picture line up. Deal with it.

Do you have lots of books by these authors? If not, WHY NOT? You better have good excuses...